Hot Tub Maintenance
Your hot tub should be an oasis for relaxation – not a constant maintenance headache. If you are dealing with a broken hot tub, or spend more time cleaning your hot tub than enjoying it, call Unique Pools and Spas’ hot tub maintenance experts for help.
Hot tub maintenance check list:
- Clean your filter every month.
- Replace your filter every year.
- Drain and refill the hot tub once every three to four months for optimal water upkeep.
- Check and clean the skimmer basket weekly to ensure proper filter flow. Remove leaves, foreign matter, and debris.
- Test water chemistry weekly and add chemicals as needed.
- Treat hot tub cover monthly with leather cleaner.
- Sanitize the spa.